On 2016 a year ago, I was surfing the net and I saw this movie called Transcendence, this movie is about science fiction but the concept of this movie could possibly happened in the future. This shows us about Artificial Intelligence or A.I. which is nowadays manifests because of the development of quantum computer and machine learning.
This movie also shows us on how it possibly transfer consciousness of a human being to a machine that has potential of self awareness and the disadvantages of this method or how it will respond to human being? Consciousness of a human person with analytical, logical thinking and mathematical algorithm are the ingredients to replicate of human being to humanoid intelligence, almost perfect but it is not totally perfect. It is also a dead human body can be preserve and use for scientific research implementing A.I. for the reason of the capability of our brains to store memories or the essence of consciousness are there in theory, It is almost perfect in theory but it is not.
As a human being it has nothing to compare to a machine with self awareness or consciousness, analytical, logical thinking, and mathematical algorithm imperfect by human because human being are empowered by God not only what capable of a machine but also has humanity and spirit which make us a holistic human . Most of all it is capable to make our world better with individuals showing respect , love, humanity and companionship guided by the holy spirit.
Probably for those who are aetheist or neutral doesn’t care about the holy spirit or doesn’t believe it. Well, what is the holy spirit? For the majority of Christian denominations, the Holy Spirit or Holy Ghost is the third person (hypothesis) of the Trinity: the Triune God manifested as Father, Son, and Holy Spirit; each person itself being God. The Creator (The Father), The Savior (The Son) and the Sanctifier (and The Holy Spirit).
As a human being we are guided by the holy spirit and give us a gift and these are:
- Wisdom, It is capacity to love spiritual things more than material ones; it also means the want to understand God. It is the perfection of the theological virtue of faith;
- Understanding, In understanding, we comprehend how we need to live as followers of Christ. A person with understanding is not confused by the conflicting messages in our culture about the right way to live. The gift of understanding perfects a person’s speculative reason in the apprehension of truth. It is the gift whereby self-evident principles are known;
- Counsel (right judgement), With the gift of counsel/right judgment, we know the difference between right and wrong, and we choose to do what is right. A person with right judgment avoids sin and lives out the values taught by Jesus Christ. It is the perfection of the cardinal virtue of prudence;
- Fortitude (courage), With the gift of fortitude/courage, we overcome our fear and are willing to take risks as a follower of Jesus Christ. A person with courage is willing to stand up for what is right in the sight of God, even if it means accepting rejection, verbal abuse, or physical harm. The gift of courage allows people the firmness of mind that is required both in doing good and in enduring evil. It is the perfection of the cardinal virtue of the same name;
- Knowledge: With the gift of knowledge, we understand the meaning of God. The distinction between wisdom and knowledge is that wisdom gives the desire to know the things of God, whereas knowledge is the actual power by which such things are known. The gift of knowledge is more than an accumulation of facts, it also helps us to choose the right path through life;
- Piety (reverence), With the gift of piety/reverence, we have a deep sense of respect for God and the Church. A person with reverence recognizes our total reliance on God and comes before God with humility, trust, and love. According to St. Thomas Aquinas, it is the perfection of the virtue of religion. Piety is the gift whereby, at the Holy Spirit’s instigation, we pay worship and duty to God as our Father, as Aquinas writes;
- Fear of the Lord (wonder and awe), With the gift of fear of the Lord/wonder and awe, we are aware of the glory and majesty of God. A person with wonder and awe knows that God is the perfection of all we desire: perfect knowledge, perfect goodness, perfect power, and perfect love. This gift is described by Aquinas as a fear of separating oneself from God. He describes the gift as a “filial fear,” like a child’s fear of offending his father, rather than a “servile fear,” that is, a fear of punishment. Fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom. It is the perfection of the theological virtue of hope.
This Seven Gifts of Holy Spirit make us a perfect human being empowered by God, We just don’t realized that we are capable to show humanity to all human race and take action and decide what are the good for one another. Most people are not expose to this and lack of knowldege in implementing to one another due to influences, God empowered us with the Holy Spirit so as a human being help one another or give good opportunity to one another etc…
Lets just don’t forget God gives us greatest gift of all universe let share this gift to empowered also those unfortunate to optimized our races and expand our capabilities as human being guided by the holy spirit.